- To promote sustainable development that benefits the triple bottomline – PEOPLE, PLANET, PROFIT
- To introduce a community design integrated with the natural environment
- To provide on-site or adjacent jobs for the community
- To create a sense of place and sense of community
- To establish a memorable place to live, work, play and worship
- To meet the growing needs of the community and to allow them to co-exist harmoniously with the natural, social and economic environment
To create a sustainable and thriving community of Christian Families with good values and virtues to develop a culture of unity and harmony with actively involved families in the economic, social, cultural and spiritual development of the country
To develop an environmentally, socially and spirtually responsible community that will enchance the quality of life where residents can nurture the joy of living, the serenity of space, the warmth of a family and the peace and peace of secure future.
believes that developing communities is beyond concepts, beyond designs and beyond profits. At STERLINGLAND
, we believe that building communities means concepts with dignity, designs with integrity and profits with generosity.